We want all of our fans to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Monterey Jazz Festival. Please help us ensure everyone's security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules. Thank you and enjoy the Festival!
For Your Security:
- Every person is subject to a security search
- Please be prepared for Security to search your belongings
Security reserves the right to refuse entry to the Festival Grounds.
For Your Comfort:
The following items are prohibited on the Festival Grounds:
- Food, coolers, glass bottles, containerized or alcoholic beverages
- Flash for photos, laser pens, laser light
- Audio or video recording devices
Security may confiscate items or have you remove items from the Festival Grounds.
For Your Convenience:
- One sealed plastic bottle of water per patron is permitted
- An international array of food, shopping, and festivities are available throughout the Festival grounds
- ATM Machines are available on the Festival Grounds
- Listening devices are available at Patron Services
- No smoking is allowed in the arena or in any indoor venue
- All cell phone ringers must be turned off during performances
- Strollers are not allowed in the Arena or any indoor venue
Remember to Bring:
- ID for Will Call
- Personal items and medications
- Additional clothing for changing weather conditions and temperatures
Festival Entry Policies:
Your ticket allows one entry to the Fairgrounds, but no re-admittance. If you leave the Fairgrounds, you will have to purchase another ticket to get back in.
If you have questions prior to the Festival, please contact the Ticket Office at email@example.com.
If you have questions during the Festival, please ask our Ambassadors, Patron Services volunteers, or Ticket Office staff.