Parking / RV Tickets
RV Parking - Available for 2014!
A limited number of RV Parking spots are available on-site at the Fairgrounds for the 57th Monterey Jazz Festival in a location behind the Arena. A Full Weekend Arena Package or Full Weekend Grounds Stage Package ticket is required for each RV occupant. All spaces have electricity, water, and sewer available. RVs over 38’ must be self-contained. An additional parking permit is required for a Tow/Chase vehicle. Disabled access is available but limited.
4-night stay: Thursday, September 18 – Sunday, September 21
Arrival: Noon – 10:00 pm Thursday
Departure: Before 1:00 pm Monday
3-night stay: Friday, September 19 – Sunday, September 21
Arrival: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday
Departure: Before 1:00 pm Monday
Please contact the Monterey Jazz Festival Administration Office to request additional information or to make a reservation. You may email them or call 831.373.3366.
On-Site Fairgrounds Parking
Located on-site at the Monterey County Fairgrounds off Garden Road, close to the Fairgrounds. On-site parking is available for advance purchase if you are an Arena Package or Premier Access Pass holder. One parking ticket will be issued for each vehicle for each day purchased and includes one space for the day with in/out parking privileges. Limited availability. Motor home, bus, and limousine parking is not available in the on-site car Parking Lot.
Located off-site at Monterey Peninsula College, just 10 minutes from the Fairgrounds. Parking is available for purchase in advance or at Monterey Peninsula College during the Festival Weekend. Parking ticket includes a free shuttle to and from the Fairgrounds. Motor home, bus, and limousine parking is not available. No in/out privileges
Monterey Peninsula College is located a short distance from the Fairgrounds at 980 Fremont Street, Monterey, CA 93940.
Festival parking areas at Monterey Peninsula College will open at 5:00 pm on Friday, 10:30 am on Saturday, and 10:00 am on Sunday.
A regularly scheduled Shuttle Service will be available throughout the Festival weekend, offering transportation between the Festival parking areas at Monterey Peninsula College and the Fairgrounds.
The Shuttle Service will begin when the Festival parking areas open at Monterey Peninsula College. All buses will be wheelchair accessible.
Festival gates open at 6:00 pm on Friday, 11:30 am on Saturday, and 11:00 am on Sunday.
Monterey Jazz Festival will charge a fee per vehicle per day. No in/out privileges.
We thank our partners at Monterey Peninsula College for providing parking space, and Monterey-Salinas Transit for their help in providing transportation for our fans.
Directions to General Parking at Monterey Peninsula College
- From Highway 101 northbound, take the Monterey Peninsula/Highway 68 exit westbound to Monterey
- From the Monterey Airport, turn right to take Highway 68 westbound to Monterey
- From Highway 68, bear left at the Central Monterey exit and take to Highway 1 southbound to Monterey
- From Highway 101 southbound, take the 156 exit westbound to Highway 1 southbound
- From Highway 1 southbound, take the Monterey exit and turn left into Monterey Peninsula College as you exit the freeway
- From Highway 1 northbound, take the Aguajito Road exit and turn left into Monterey Peninsula College.
Please follow directional signs for Jazz Festival Parking.
Please note the following:
- Parking is not available for motor homes, buses, or limousines at Monterey Peninsula College.
- Overnight parking at Monterey Peninsula College is not permitted.
- Monterey Jazz Festival is not responsible for losses or damages to vehicles. Please lock your vehicle.