FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
6-6:45pm: Next Generation Jazz Orchestra Combo
7-7:45pm: San Jose Jazz All-Stars Combo
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
12:30-1:15pm: UC Santa Cruz Combo
1:15-1:45pm: Tai Chi presented by Hep C Hope®
1:45-2:30pm: Akili Bradley Combo
3-3:45pm: Brubeck Institute Jazz Quintet
3:45-4:15pm: Tai Chi presented by Hep C Hope®
4:15-4:45pm: Joshua Tazman
5:15-6pm: Next Generation Jazz Orchestra
6:30-7:15pm: Next Generation Jazz Orchestra Alumni Jam
7:45-8:30pm: San Francisco Conservatory RJAM Ensemble
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
Sunday is Family Day at the Monterey Jazz Festival, with activities on the Education Stage 12-4pm!
Kids 2 and Under are FREE! Ages 3-18 only $22!
● The Yamaha Experience Tent, where kids can play real instruments provided by Yamaha
● Bouncy castle for the younger ones
● Face painting and balloon creations with Pacific Face Painters
● Performances by Music Together with Mary Schaefer, Juan Sánchez & Friends, Jazzy Ash, the country's best student bands, plus international food, ice cream, desserts, shopping, and more!
● Access to all Grounds performance stages Sunday afternoon and evening!
12-12:30pm: Tai Chi presented by Hep C Hope®
12:30-1pm: Music Together with Mary Schaefer
1:15-1:45pm: Dennis Broughton Percussion Experience
2-2:45pm: Juan Sánchez & Friends
3:15-4pm: Jazzy Ash
4-4:30pm: Tai Chi presented by Hep C Hope®
4:30-5:15pm: University of the Arts "Z" Big Band
5:45-6:30pm: Next Generation Ladies in Jazz
7-7:45pm: USC Thornton Jazz Composers Collective
8:15-9:00pm: University of Nevada, Las Vegas Jazz Ensemble I