District 7 Premier Club Hospitality!
Don’t miss out on our new and improved hospitality. The District 7 Premier Club is THE place to be at the Monterey Jazz Festival. Great food, great atmosphere.
- Food showcasing the “Bounty of Monterey County”
- No host bar
- Private bathrooms, air conditioning, comfortable furnishing
- Visits from festival artists
- Live broadcast of Arena performances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Alvarez Technology phone charging station
- Weekend and Single Day Tickets Available
- Buy now!
*Arena or Grounds Ticket purchase is also required. A District 7 Premier Club Pass does not allow entry to the Monterey Jazz Festival. District 7 Premier Club Passes are nontransferable.
District 7 wines are 100% estate grown and produced by Scheid Family Wines. The Scheid Family has been growing grapes and making wine in Monterey County since 1972. We are proud to partner with the Monterey Jazz Festival to support live jazz performances and to change lives through MJF’s education programs. district7wines.com